Paws News January 2018
Happy New Year and all the Best for 2018.
As the new year starts and we make resolutions we just want to remind everyone how easy it is to help animals.
Here are some of the things people do to help:
- Donate (money) to the Humane Society in their area
- Donate (money) to a rescue
- Become a foster parent for a pet
- Volunteer at the Humane Society
- Volunteer with a rescue
- Help a friend or neighbor by walking their dog, driving them to Vet appointments
- Volunteer with the Pet Resource Bank (https://www.petresourcebankottawa.com/
- Support the Humane Society and rescues by participating in their events.
If we all work together we can change lives.