Pet Proofing your Home and Yard
Are you thinking about getting a pet? Pets are generally curious and you will have to pet proof their surroundings to keep them safe.
Things to consider:
• How big is the pet?
• Can it get in to tight, narrow spaces?
• Can it jump?
• How long will it be alone at home?
• How can I keep it safe if I am not there?
• What kind/ size of habitat / crate do I need?
• How much space do I need for the habitat/ crate?
• Will my pet go outside?
For some suggestions on what to be aware of visit:
For a list of foods dangerous to our pets visit:
For a list of poisonous and harmful plants visit:
For more information on harmful chemicals visit:
For suggestion on pet proofing your yard visit: