Pet Cremation & Traditional Burial in Ottawa
You’ve given your beloved pet a wonderful life. When the time comes, your needs are our priority; we will work with you to bring meaning and dignity to the end of your companion’s life through cremation and burial services.
We are continuing to provide our cremation services.
We have made changes to the way we receive and pick up your companions.
1. All arrangements are to be made by phone or email.
2. If you bring your pet to us, we ask that you stay in your car while we take your pet in our care.
3. If we pick up at your home, we ask that you bring your pet close to the front / back door or garage and we pick up and leave immediately.
4. Please ensure that we can park in the driveway close to the retrieval point.
5. If you have a bigger pet we ask that anyone with symptoms of cold, flu or COVID19 moves to a different room while we pick up your pet.
6. If your pet is at a clinic we will make the arrangements with the clinic according to their policies.
7. Payment for our services can be made by e-transfer or by calling in a credit card.
8. When you pick up the urn, we will bring it to your car.
9. You can drop your pet off at the crematory location (by appointment). However no-one will be allowed inside the building for any reason.
We realize that this is very impersonal and not the way we usually look after pick ups or drop offs. Rest assured that your pet will be treated with respect and dignity at all times.
At Resting Paws in Ottawa, you will always receive the personalized care and compassion that your cherished pet and family deserve.
Local Pet Memorial
Is this important to you?
Am I talking to the actual cremation/burial service provider or a middle-man?
How far does my pet travel to be cremated?
Can I bring my pet to the crematory myself and be there for the cremation?
All you need to do is call Resting Paws and we can make the appropriate arrangements.
How long does it take to get my pet’s ashes back?
The urns are ready for pick up or return home within 5 business days or less.
What happens to the ashes if I have my pet communally cremated?
Ottawa’s Pet Aftercare Specialists
Testimonials From Resting Paws Clients
The hugs are especially appreciated. “
Lee Anne Watt